Tuesday, April 18, 2017

FOOTBALL NEVER STOPS!

This Easter, in addition to the trials in Lilleshall, experiencing the alternative to the Academy system, I had the chance to attend two football matches, visit some stadiums, reconnect with my family of 30 years ago ! And welcome the visit of my son Marc for some days.

The stadiums we visited were Aston Villa's, Old Trafford, the Etihad, West Brom's, Birmingham City,,, and of course, our beloved Ewood Park of Blackburn Rovers.

I was also lucky meeting, John Hodges, a friend of a friend, who happens to be 3 times Body Building British Champion. He gave me excellent insights about muscle and strenght conditioning, with the right weights and diet. The secret, the real secret.... "timing" ...but that… perhaps in another post!!

Cheers


My son Marc in an interview practice talking about Blackburn Rovers match in the room we all see on TV...

Marc, With my tutor Nick Cooney.




Manchester United-Chelsea match, with Marc, John Hodges and his daughter, Chloe.

 Ander Herrera, great player, very deserved Man Of the Match.


Quick glance to the  Etihad Stadium,Manchester City.

VISITS IN BIRMINGHAM


30 years later, re-union with my Birmingham family! GREAT! 

 


Now I can tell my preferred actor, Tom Hanks, with whom I worked in the movie Cloud Atlas, that I have been to Villa Park!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment